I dedicate this blog to Sanjeev (AKA) Sanju, for suggesting the name 'Rajdeep's Kitchen' which I rechristened to 'Rajdeep's Cookery' as my blog name. Cheers Sanju !
This simple mocktail is an inspiration from a drink I had last weekend at the Pizza Hut. It had fresh mint leaves, apple flavour and fresh lime. Since my hubby likes carbonated drinks, I gave it a try and was an instant hit.
ANY CARBONATED DRINK----125ml
APPLE FINELY DICED----2tbs
FRESH MINT LEAVES----few
CHAT MASALA POWDER----2pinch
- Keep the Apple juice (I used Tropicana Apple Juice) and the carbonated drink (7 up or Sprite) refrigerated.
- Just before serving, take a tall glass rinse it with ice water.
- Add the apple pieces, mint leaves and a slice of fresh lime.
- On top of it add the apple juice and the fizzy drink.
- The apple pieces and mint leaves shall now glide up to the glass.
- Top it with one or two pinches of chat masala and serve.
- Voila!....here's a refreshing chatpata drink.