Thursday 25 August 2011

Apple Fizz Mocktail


I dedicate this blog to Sanjeev (AKA) Sanju,  for suggesting the name 'Rajdeep's Kitchen' which I rechristened to 'Rajdeep's Cookery' as my blog name. Cheers Sanju !

This simple mocktail is an inspiration from a drink I had last weekend at the Pizza Hut. It had fresh mint leaves, apple flavour and fresh lime. Since my hubby likes carbonated drinks, I gave it a try and was an instant hit.



INGREDIENTS

APPLE JUICE-----125ml
ANY CARBONATED DRINK----125ml
APPLE FINELY DICED----2tbs
FRESH MINT LEAVES----few
CHAT MASALA POWDER----2pinch

METHOD

  • Keep the Apple juice (I used Tropicana Apple Juice) and the carbonated drink (7 up or Sprite) refrigerated.

  •  Just before serving, take a tall glass rinse it with ice water.

  • Add the apple pieces, mint leaves and a slice of fresh lime.

  • On top of it add the apple juice and the fizzy drink.

  • The apple pieces and mint leaves shall now glide up to the glass. 

  • Top it with one or two pinches of chat masala and serve.

  • Voila!....here's a refreshing chatpata drink.  

1 comment: