I usually make plain or onion egg dosa. Today, I gave it a twist and went Italian! Guess what...? my breakfast regime went healthy, simple yet delicious.
EGG ----- 2
GRATED CHEESE (optional)
- On a hot pan add one ladle of the dosa batter and spread it thin
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pour a little all around the spread out batter
- Add 1tsp of pasta&pizza sauce for a big dosa. Adjust it according to your taste and the size of the dosa. Spread it with a spoon
- Now the egg and sauce gives a good coating to the dosa. Add a little ghee all around (I like ghee, you may opt for oil as well)
- Let the dosa cook on this side up, on medium flame until the coating lightly dries up. Turn it down and cook the other side also
- Flip it again, spread some grated cheese, roll and serve
- For spice lovers dip it in idly podi and its yum......!
- Pasta&Pizza sauce is a vegetarian ready to use culinary sauce used as a spread on pizza before baking or to toss the boiled pasta in a hot sauce. I used a brand called Dr.Oetker
- For 2 beaten eggs I could make 4 dosas